Alphabet Practice Sheet complete with lowercase and uppercase letters
Practice each individual letter of the english alphabet, 26 letters uppercase and 26 letters lowercase.
- Letter A–Z in both lowercase and uppercase
- Trace-practice and freehand practice each individual letter
- Format: Letter (America) and A4 (Europe) in separate PDF files
- 7 pages
This product is made for Bristle Brushes.
If you are new to Brush Lettering, you should consider trying the smaller brush pens first. I find them easier to start with.
- Winsor & Newton Cotman 111 Round 2
- Pentel Arts Aquash Water Brush (3 sizes)
- Artistrove Water Brush Pen
- Kuretake Fude Brush Pen, Clean Color Real Brush (12 Colors Set)
I have personally tried all the mentioned bristled brushes, and they are all working wonderfully. There is also much more brushes out there that work just as well.
Tips when Printing at Home
When printing yourself, there is some things to keep in mind.
If you want to print and then letter on the same page, please make sure to check what type of paper you use. Some pens are very sensitive, and might get ruined when using the wrong paper. Generally speaking you should be looking for smooth paper.
Below is my general go to list of paper.
Please note that what paper to choose is depending on which pen you use.
I have a post about paper if you want to learn more.