This product is free of charge for Members. You can become a Member for Free.or
Print your own Guide Sheets for Big Brush Pens to help practice your lettering.
- 4 pages PDF
- Format: A4 (Europe) and Letter (America) in separate PDF files
- Straight and Slanted guide sheet
This product is made for Big Brush Pens.
If you are new to Brush Lettering, you should consider trying the smaller brush pens first. I find them easier to start with.
- Ecoline Liquid Watercolor Brush Pen: Great, smooth and moist pens. They can easily be blended to each other or with Ecoline Liquid Watercolors.
- Artline ETX Stix Brush Pens: Harder tip than most other big brush pens, which can arguably be easier to start with than those most soft.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen: These got good flexible tips and bullet tip in opposite end. Comes in a great variety of colors!
- Kuretake Fudebiyori Bush Pen: Generally very good brush pens. They also have some lovely Metallic Brush Pens.
I have personally tried all the mentioned pens, and they are all working wonderfully. There is also much more brush pens out there that work just as well.
Tips when Printing at Home
When printing yourself, there is some things to keep in mind.
If you want to print and then letter on the same page, please make sure to check what type of paper you use. Some pens are very sensitive, and might get ruined when using the wrong paper. Generally speaking you should be looking for smooth paper.
Below is my general go to list of paper.
Please note that what paper to choose is depending on which pen you use.
I have a post about paper if you want to learn more.