I am super excited to announce this brand new addition to my Jump Start-series:
Jump Start Guide to Flourishing.
If you have been following my lettering journey you probably know very well how much I love to flourish my lettering. It adds so much personality and charm to any piece. It’s like real magic!
What you need:
- Your favorite lettering tools (for example brush pen and smooth paper)
- Basic Lettering skills (you need to be comfortable creating basic lettering in your choice of style, for example, basic brush lettering skills)
Make sure you are comfortable creating basic lettering (in your choice of style) before you start flourishing.
In A Jump-Start Guide to Flourishing I teach you all the essentials to get you diving right into the beautiful world of Flourishing.
- What is Flourishing
- Where to Flourish
- How to Flourish
- Practicing Flourishes
- Practicing Flourished letters
- How to Flourish words
- Practice Flourishing words
- Loads of flourishing samples
The workbook is also filled with useful tips to help you along the way!