I am so excited to introduce you to my Jump-Start Guide to Brush Lettering Kit. This hand picked collection of materials consists of some terrific brush pens and supplies in order to get your brush lettering adventure started. Also included is a booklet written by me with guides, tips and practice sheets! I’ve designed this kit to contain exactly the supplies I would tell myself to get if I were starting brush lettering today.
The Brush Lettering-kit contains:
- 1× Tombow Fudenosuke Twin Brush Pen
- 1× Sakura Gelly Roll 08 White
- 1× Sakura Pigma Micron 005
- 6 × Pentel Brush Tip Sign Pens (various colors)
- 5 × Royal Talens Ecoline Brush Pens (various colors)
- 1 × Rhodia Paper Pad (Blank)
- DIY Gift Tags Sampler (various colors)
- Additional blank paper sample of my favorite paper for Brush Lettering
- 40 page Booklet with instructions, practice and some of my best brush letter tips
- BONUS: I will hand letter your name on the folder you receive if you include the name you want written in the notes section when placing the order. Only first name or nickname, please.
After years of practicing Modern Calligraphy I have explored many different styles and types of supplies. As a result I have gathered a great selection of pens that I find have superb quality, are durable and flexible in how you can use them. If you have followed me for a while you will see that the pens included in this kit are a collection of those pens I genuinely love and use on regular basis. These supplies have truly earned their way into the kit, and I recommend them highly. Each kit has been carefully put together, wrapped, packed and shipped by me.
This kit contains both small and large brush pens, giving you several options for lettering! The booklet includes guides and practice pages for both small and large size pens. You will also find pens perfect for shading, highlighting and detailing – making your creations limitless!
I know how difficult it can be to find the right paper for your projects, but dont worry I have you covered! In this kit you will receive some of the best paper products for your brush pens as well as a great option for printing extra guide sheets or just for everyday practice. You will also get some sample gift tags with four different types of paper.
Above: Video from Tyra when she opened the Jump-Start Guide to Brush Lettering! This is what she said about it:
I was so excited to open my Jump-Start Guide to Brush Lettering Kit from my sister & bestie @winterbird! She did an amazing job carefully handpicking each item & putting this together. This kit is very well-rounded & packed full of awesome lettering goodies! I wish this kit was around when I first started lettering. This is definitely the best lettering kit everrrrr!
– Tyra @tjt.design