All the gel pens you can possibly want in one box and with a bonus treat!
Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click the link and make a purchase. I thank you kindly in advance for supporting me.
Cedar Markers Gel Pens managed to meet all my expectations with these gel pens. With a great variety of colors, they make my creative mind blossom! The Gel Pens comes in a 100-pack with Metallic, Glitter, Pastel and Neon Glitter pens all in one.
Note: I am honored to have made the included coloring book you can receive with this set of Gel Pens from Cedar Markers. Since I made the book I will not comment on it, but please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!
Delivery and packaging
Cedar Markers Gel Pens has the option of Amazon Prime delivery which for many makes it really convenient, fast and easy to get. They have packaged their set in an awesome and solid carry-box and arrived in good shape.
The different Gel Pens
Let’s take a look at the different categories of Cedar Markers Gel Pens.
16 Pastel Gel Pens
35 Glitter Gel Pens
18 Neon Gel Pens
20 Metallic Gel Pens
14 Glitter Neon Gel Pens
4 Basic Gel Pens
- 4 Basic Gel Pens: Black, green blue, and red.
- 20 Metallic Gel Pens. They have a metallic shine to them and no glitter. I have tested them on white, kraft and black paper and they work great for all.
- 16 Pastel Gel Pens: Clear pastel colors with all the colors I would be looking for in a pastel color palette. My only complaint is the white pastel that does not work for highlighting my lettering like for example the white Gelly Roll does.
- 18 Neon Gel Pens: Bright, vivid and solid colors.
- 14 Glitter Neon Gel Pens: Slightly smaller selection of neon colors with glitter.
- 35 Glitter Gel Pens: I am very happy with the regular glitter gel pens having a total of 35 beautiful colors, since I find myself using this category of gel pens the most. The only one I miss from this section is a pure black glitter pen.
Artwork created with the Gel Pens
Here’s a few examples of some of the lettering I created with Cedar Markers’ Gel Pens.